Eversley Barn Antiques is situated on the A327 to Reading just two miles from Hartley Witney. In our 16th Century barn you will find a large and varied selection of quality antique and later furniture. We also stock porcelain, silver, glass, linen, books, mirrors, jewellery and collectables etc. We are located next to Eversley Church made famous by the reverend Charles Kingsley, author of the Water Babies and other famous classics.
Our opening hours are 10.00am-5.00pm 7 days a week.
Please enquire if you wish to sell any antiques, we will be happy to advise you.
We occasionally have space to rent.
Disabled access to ground floor.
- New stock arrives daily.
- If you don't see the item you need leave your name and telephone number and we will contact you if we can locate it.
- We now have vintage clothes and accessories on the ground floor.
- We also like to buy vintage items.
- Selection of antique and new rugs.
- We have a large selection of books,pictures and maps. Picture framing can be arranged
- We have a good selection of rewired chandeliers
- An ideal place to buy that unusual and individual present.
- Fireplace and accessories area.
- Friendly service with no obligation to buy!